It’s such an honor to say thank you so much for nominating Degustace for The Liebster Award to Bradley Thompson co-founder of living The Canadian Dream, Zam Fuellos co-founder of The Lost Deity and also Talma Gotteimer co-founder of Israel Best Trips. Since there are 3 bloggers has nominated me for The Liebster Award, I put all together in one post. These are my presents in the last year of 2017. Thank you so much!
Living The Canadian Dream
Talking about whose nominates me, the livingthecanadiandream.com is a lifestyle, business blog which perfectly you need to check his blog out directly to get some great ideas for social media strategy businesses. Also, you can get any tips how to increase your traffic by social media ideas on his blog. Once again, Thank you so much to Bradley Thompson.
The Lost Deity
Zam fuellos has nominated The Liebster Award to Degustace. Zam Fuellos is a personal blogger. She is a Filipino’s. Her site is zamfuellos.com, The Lost Deity has celebrated her a month in blogosphere world. Congratulations! Let’s check her blog!
Israel Best Trips
I was also recently nominated for The Liebster Award by Talma Gotteiner co-founder of Israel-best-trips.com. It’s amazingly glad to know any travel blogger ( similar niche as mine ) in somewhere part of the world that has nominated me for this fun award. Israel-best-trips.com is travel blogger which explains about travel to Israel, any tips to travel, its a must to read her blog. Let’s find out and check her blog! You gotta love them for sure.
The Liebster Award
I am not an expert at blogging. It’s been almost 7 months I am in the blogging world. I might find out about fun award while I was starting to write my first article. I found lots of fellow blogger doing this kind of fun game.
The first time when I decided to launch my blog, I have my own version to choose my favorite blog. It is such pleasure to nominated bloggers in all the world which deserved the award. Here are my nominees!
- Niels Thomas Co-Founder of The Road Trip Guy. The Road Trip Guy is a personal traveler with his partner “Lazy Louie” ( Volkswagen Beetle ). He and his partner, Lazy Louie did Europe’s biggest road trip of 30.000 Km through 41 countries. The route started from May 15th, 2017 and was finished on November 11st, 2017. What amazing trip!
- Katie Kensy Co-Founder of Adventures with Wolfpack. Katie Kensy has rescued 2 of Wolfpacks for over two years. The Wolfpacks has named Raleigh and Iggy. They were adopted from different places, Raleigh was adopted from Animal Humane Society and Iggy Was from Coco’s Heart Dog Rescue. Adventures with Wolfpack is the adventures of two lovely rescue wolfpack. Their stories are wonderful. Thank you for Katie become such lovely mother/trainer for both of them and having them as a family forever home.
- Hannah Cau Co-Founder of Chau’s Adventure. It’s Graham and Hannah ( aka Mr. and Mrs. Chau ). The love stories have written into travel experience and journey through their eyes becoming Chau’s Adventure. Lovely couple blogger, let’s check their adventure!
- Jella Via Erhard founder of Asiana Circus. Let’s say hi to Jella and Ben behind of Asiana Circus. A travel blogger which have great storytelling in every post.
- Iva Krstik Co-Founder of Iva Says. Iva has visited 72 cities in 19 countries and 2 continents. If you would like to know more about travel tips, destination and accommodations, Please check her blog now! She has great tips and travel experience through her wonderful photograph.
The Facts about The Liebster Award
Maybe some of the newbies don’t know what is The Liebster Award. So do I, at the first time. I found out, after searching what is The Liebster Award. These are the facts about The Liebster Award 2017.
- The Liebster Award is not real Award. The award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The Liebster Award is existed only on the internet. It’s fun Award to recognize other bloggers especially newbie that has less than 1000 followers or subscribers. Might be less than that.
- There are a lot of bloggers with similar niche or others around the world. Whether newbies or professional bloggers. The Liebster Award helps to promote other bloggers by accepting the award and put the links of nominees and the bloggers who nominated you on your blog.
- These are all your choices weather you accept the award or just ignore it. But it’s quietly important for my blogosphere world. It helps me so much tho.
- The Liebster Award comes from Germany language that has meaning ” dearest ” in English.
- The Liebster Award was given at the first time in 2011.
The Liebster Award Rules
Eventually its Award, The Liebster Award have the tasks that have to complete once you accept the award. There are rules to complete the award and from some sources, they have similar rules as follows :
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog – by including it in your post, or by having it as the feature image.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog and provide the links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that deserve the award.
- Provide questions for the nominees.
- List these rules in your post.
- Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for The Liebster Award and provide links for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
- If you would like more details about The Liebster Award 2017 guidelines please visit The Global Aussie
Let’s get started!
I was starting to write a long ago when I was in senior high school. I’m personally not easy to open with everyone in this time. When I have something inside me, I pour all of my words into writing. Get back from 9 years ago. I was starting to launch my first blog in June this year, 2017 exactly. It’s 7 months to go. Yess, definitely I had some bloggers that I adore. One of them is from my home country and some from another part of the world. I have list them as they have inspired me.
Olivia Lazuardy is a professional fashion blogger in Indonesia. She has named in Indonesian and popular. This selebgram has more than 200K followers and her works are stunning. She was starting blogging with her personal expenses. She found her passion in fashion. Yet she also expands her writing about travel so far.
What’s making me adore her?
I think she inspires everyone especially girls. She proves by her work which is most of them are amazing. I absolutely love most of all her pictures. Also, she is smart to style the outfit instead of pretty looks as well.
NotJessFashion based in New York City. A popular fashion blogger which is one of my favorite bloggers. Jessica Wang is behind of NotJessFashion. Her works and style are perfectly awesome. I love the way how she writes her article.
What’s making me adore her?
She is a humble person. She also has her own character which can not be found in other bloggers. Her own styles are unique and inspiring.
These two of them are my favorite ones. I’ve been following them a long ago. They have different characters but unique in the same time. What’s your favorite blogger? Why would you adore them? How they inspired you? I would love to hear your thoughts by comment on this post down bellow!
10 Random Facts about me
Obviously, these are the things which you have to know since I accepted this award. These are a bonus for my readers tho.
Let’s get to know me!
- I was mentioned on above that I’m not kind of open person. I’m easy to shy and also not confident. I improved myself by attending events, meets new people. My previous work was Public Relation. It’s helped me to build my communication skill. I was working hard to improve my weaknesses. Yess, of course, it’s paid off by the time being.
- I love my bed. Ps: one of my hobby is to sleep wherever I want. Upss, sorry! It’s my secret part. If I had just 5 hours sleep in the night, my mood usually change easily. It’s a nightmare for sure.
- I’m salad lovers. Since I have problems with stomach, I need to care with what I consumed every day. Lots of vitamin and healthy is a must for me.
- Instead of writing, I also work as a fashion designer. It’s my dream come true. I learned a lot about it years by years. I just wondering to do some study on it but I still don’t have a chance to do it. I do my own project and it will launch soon. Do I need to make a separate website or I just put it all together on one blog? What do you think guys?
- I love shopping. I guess everyone loves shopping, right?
- I would really love if someone takes me to do foraging especially try to find edible plants or fruits or whatever is that which I’ve never seen and taste in my life before. I used to do foraging so often in my village where my parents live until now. Since I moved to the city for school and work. I never do it since then. I love foraging!
- I learned how to bake. I failed much time but I won’t stop to keep trying and after research and find out the right menu. I did it. My cake was perfectly fine and my husband loves it.
- I spent my time with listening music. It relaxes me from stress with those activities during the day which doesn’t complete yet. It’s wifey work actually.
- The place that I love to go during weekends is beaches. Unfortunately, I can’t swim. I’m sorry!
- I am very good at hiding my feelings.
Let’s answer their Questions!
- Where are you from? Describe it. ( Talma Gotteiner )
I’m originally from Bali, Indonesia. I was born in 1990. I leave all my life living in Bali. A small island but pretty amazing.
- Why did you start blogging? ( Bradley Thompson and Zam Fuellos )
I was started blogging just because I would really love everyone read my adventures, my lifestyle or maybe just to find a friend.
- What did you do before becoming a travel blogger? ( Talma Gotteiner )
I did my own things offline as a fashion designer but still doing it until now and blogging as aside.
- What made you become a travel blogger? ( Talma Gotteiner )
I love traveling. I love captures all the memories and put them in the pictures and write it as a story and tell to everyone around the world through a blog. I love to explore new places which I never been before.
- What is your favorite topic to blog about? ( Bradley Thompson and Zam Fuellos )
My favorite topic is travel stories, fashion. Most of my articles are about my travel experience. I was recently posted my adventure when I was in France also when I did foraging in Prague, Czech Republic. Those are my favorite topics so far.
- Favorite song and color as of the moment. ( Zam Fuellos )
My favorite song is new rules by Dua Lipa and my favorite color is pink.
- If you could donate money to a good cause, what would it be? ( Talma Gotteiner )
I would love to donate my money to dog shelters in Bali.
- If you are given round-trip tickets for free, Where do you want to go and why? ( Zam Fuellos )
If I get a chance I would love to visit Switzerland. It’s a beautiful country with amazing nature. New Zealand also a great country to visit. It’s on my travel bucket list!
- If you could live in another country, where would you live? ( Talma Gotteiner )
It would be in New Zealand.
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, Which one did you like the most and why? ( Talma Gotteiner )
I like Prague, Czech Republic the most. It’s a clean country, the food is tasty, they have a unique architectural building and the environment so lovely.
- What was the worst thing that happened to you during a trip and how did you handle it? ( Talma Gotteiner )
I had a nice Trips so far. Most of the adventure was amazing.
- What is your creative process when developing a blog post? ( Bradley Thompson)
I don’t have any creative process. I wrote my article based on my experience especially if it’s talking about travel. I put everything based on my feelings to It is just come through my mind and I keep writing based on my imagination.
- What is your favorite book? ( Bradley Thompson)
I guess I don’t have one yet. I’m not really into it. I usually watch youtube and read something to learn on the blog.
- If you could take someone with you in your travels, who would it be? ( Talma Gotteiner )
My family, especially my mom.
- What was the best museum you have ever been to? ( Talma Gotteiner )
Kertha Gosa museum. Kertha Gosa museum is a sacred museum in Bali. Located in Klungkung, Bali, Indonesia. It’s a palace museum from the king of Klungkung. There are so many stories behind the pictures in the museum. I think you have to visit this place one day.
- What was the most adventurous activity that you have ever tried? ( Talma Gotteiner )
Mushrooms foraging in The Czech Republic.
- What are the best and worst food that you tasted? ( Talma Gotteiner )
Balinese foods are the best food that I’ve ever tried. Especially “lawar”. “Lawar” made from boiled young coconut skin with lots of herbal chopped and fried shallots on the topping. Yum…yum! I never tried the worst food. All of the foods that I tried all was tasty and yummy.
- How do you imagine your proposal? If you are already engaged, How did it happen? ( Zam Fuellos )
It was shocking me out when my ex-boyfriend ( apparently husband now ) did propose me. I had dinner with him in one of a restaurant and it was in February 2017, 11 months ago. He surprised me with a bucket white roses and a heart cake with a diamond ring inside. Meanwhile, the staffs of the restaurant prepared everything. The singer sings their lovely song for both of us. He started to say ” Would you marry me? ” I wasn’t thinking too much to say ” Yess “. We are 4 months in marriage life now. It’s a long story to tell and it’s such great things that I can tell my happy stories with all of you. How about you guys? Did you have a similar story as mine? Let’s share your stories down below in the comment!
- Aside from blogging, what are your other hobbies? ( Bradley Thompson)
Cooking, foraging, sewing, singing, and find something new.
- What keeps you motivated? ( Bradley Thompson )
I keep motivated because I really want to see my courage. I also have a dream to monetize my blog one day.
- What is one of your goals and fears in regards to blogging?
Let’s talk about fears first. I’m not so good at English. But I launched my blog with an English version. Sometimes I don’t have an idea how to write. It’s just in the blank mood. My goal is to monetize my blog in 2018 next year. Also to get more traffic and planning some strategy into it for the next year.
- What advice would you give to someone thinking about starting their own blog?
Don’t give up, keep learning. Keep doing it consistently and stay focus.
- Who is your idol?
- Do you plan on expanding your blog into another medium such as video?
Yess definitely will do soon. I have a plan to do a vlog on YouTube.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- When did you start blogging?
- When did you monetize your blog? and how did it go?
- What is your strategy to build your traffic as a newbie?
- What are your strong point and your weakness in life? Why?
- Do you have someone inspiring you in your life? who is she/he?
- Which one would you like to prefer between travel to Europe or Asia?
- How long does it takes if you have a plan to go for traveling to overseas? why and where it would be?
- Which part of the country would you like to visit in 2018? why?
- Could you please to tell me your story life?
- If you meet a person that you don’t know her/him yet, suddenly smile and say hi to you, how is your reaction in this time?
Congratulations to all nominees! I am so glad and once again thank you so much fo having me as a part of this award. I am looking forward to reading your posts as soon as possible. Please let me know and comment your link down below if you are done, so I will check and read your answer directly.